June 3, 2009

Welcome

This is my inaugural post. I have been contemplating this for a long time. There are SOOOO many blogs out there and I wondered if I really had anything new to add, anything new to say. Well, I decided that I do and after a lot of thought I finally decided to JUST DO IT. I have so many ideas and so many things I'd like to share. My hope is that this blog will present something new and serve as a resource for women of color - all colors. I want to inform. I want to educate. I want to inspire. I want to entertain....and I want you to be a part of it. Please enjoy the site and don't hesitate to tell me what you think.


2 comments:

Yay! I'm so glad you've set up a blog, I love your FOTD's. I still have that gold 70s one you did on Specktra mths ago saved in my faves on my PC -lol

Check out my blog when you have a chance x

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More