June 22, 2009

About Face: Brows Part II - Fill, Shape & Define

Here is the second part of my brow tutorial, "Fill, Shape & Define".

This is my favorite and, in my opinion, the most important phase of a finished brow. Arching is important and a lot of people will stop there. However, I think the finishing touches make all the difference. I don't want people to be put off by filling in, shaping or defining their brows. Don't think of it as an unnecessary step or too much work. It really isn't and you'll be happy that you did it. I can guarantee that most of the people that you see whose brows you admire have at lease filled in their brows a bit if not more. I present 3 steps here. Try 1, 2 or all 3. It's completely up to you. If you do try it for the first time let me know what you think in the comments. :)


1 comments:

You have the best brow tutorial out there by far. Very easy to follow and do. Thanks so much.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More