August 8, 2009

FOTD: Challenge: 70s Disco Glitter Goddess

Hey people! So, I am slacking with recording my tutorial. I don't know what my problem is. I started to do it today but I had a couple of glasses of champagne and then got sleepy so that was the end of that. Instead of just not putting up anything I started going through old looks and posting the ones that I really liked. This look is for a challenge that I did on Specktra called 70s Disco Goddess. All I can say is that if you like glitter you HAVE to go out and buy MAC Gold Glitter. I think it's only available at Pro Stores so if you don't have one in your area try 800-866-6464 and place an order by phone. *UPDATE*
I just realized that MAC Gold Glitter will be realeased with the Makeup Art Cosmetics collection along with 3 other glitters. So, check it out when the collection is released...or see if you can get a sample. You'll love it!




UPDATED: The Face Chart


4 comments:

Alright NINA SIMONE! Gorgeous as usual!

Beautiful! Is there any dupe or anything close that your could use to achieve this look?

SoulSunshine, what exactly would you like a dupe for? You can use a warm gold shadow on the lid and below. It doesn't have to be Amber Lights. As for the glitter, I honestly think MAC makes some of the best glitter out there BUT....L.A. Colors has some AMAZING loose eyeshadows that are like half glitter/half shadow. I have a bright yellow gold called Sunshine and it's bananas! LA Splash cosmetics also has new glitter & loose pigments that have insane sparkle. I saw them recently at Ulta.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More