August 10, 2009

My First Tag!

So, the lovely Tiffanee of Adorned Beauty tagged me. I've never been tagged before so here it goes.

  • Open your first photo folder
  • Sroll down to the 10th photo.
  • Post that photo and story on your blog.
  • Tag five others (or more) friends to do the same.


I have TONS of pictures. The first album happens to be my hair album. I save pictures of hairstyles that I love and hope to replicate. This is a picture of P!nk from the promo shots for her "I'm Not Dead" album. I honestly don't remember how I came about this pic. I think she was promoting the album with a bunch of tv appearances and I loved her look so much I went to find pictures of her. I loved the pink hair and I really loved the styling. As it turned out the makeup in these shots was done by Billy B, a phenomenal celebrity makeup artist who Erin B., from Scandalous Beauty, put my on to. Erin, by the way, has a new site with a revamped blog and forums and a load of great things so check it out if you haven't.

Now, as for my 5 people to tag.....

Adina of Krasey Beauty
Keris of Pumps & Gloss
Yinka (I hope I got that right) of Vex in the City
Erin of Scandalous Beauty
Seymone of Reflections of Beauty

El Fin

5 comments:

Cool pic. I love the hair! Did you ever pull it off?

Tiffanee - LOL. No, I couldn't figure out how to do it. I am sooo not a hair person so it's always a major struggle for me. I wish I could take the pic into a shop and just have them do it but I've never had luck with that.

Seymone - No prob. :)

Thanks for tagging me (and yeah, you got my name right - LOL). I'll try and get that done before Friday :-)
That's a cool pic of Pink and her MU looks schexy!

Vex, I love that pic! Look forward to seeing you do the tag.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More