September 15, 2009

FOTD: Brash & Bold

I originally went to the MAC Pro Store to pick up Violetta lipstick. But, of course once I got in there I started browsing. I made my way over to the displays for the Makeup Art Cosmetics collection and swatched the glitters, the eyeshadows, the lipsticks, the lipglosses and of course the pigments. I ended up walking away with the Photo Realism quad and a sample of Brash & Bold pigment. I couldn't believe I don't own anything like it.  I may go back and get the full jar. It's really pretty and I'd bet it would make a gorgeous lipgloss or blush.








THE FACE CHART:

2 comments:

So pretty. Classic yet fun at the same time.

Thank you Naomi! :) I love simple looks with a pop of color. So easy.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More