September 15, 2009

Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.....on YouTube



One of my dreams is to one day attend Fashion Week in New York. I want to sit along the runway and watch the models sashay down the catwalk, although I hate the way that they walk. I would love to go backstage and check out the makeup and hair. But, I really want to sit back and watch the SHOW. It's going to happen. I'm speaking it into existence.

In the meantime, I will settle for watching it on YouTube. I never noticed the channel before this week but apparently Mercedes Benz Fashion Week has had a channel since September 2007. There are 2 minute clips featuring collections by designers like Carolina Herrera, Carlos Miele, DIANE VON FURSTENBERG, HERVÉ LÉGER by MAX AZRIA, and many many more. I know fashion week is almost over but you can catch up or see what you missed. Here are a couple of my favortes:










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More