December 23, 2009

Mario Dedivanovic Interview (from The Wedding Audiocast)

I was browsing Mario's blog awhile back and saw this interview with The Wedding Planner Audiocast. Wait, let me back it up. Mario is Mario Dedivanovic, Kim Kardashian's makeup artist. He's amazing and he seems like a really cool guy as well. So, when I saw the interview on his blog I decided to listen thinking I might catch some pro tips or insight into makeup that would be useful. The interview is about 20 minutes, I think, and it was good. I didn't learn anything mind-blowing but there were a few gems in there.


Below is a link to the interview as well as a couple helpful tips for the personal (your own) or professional makeup artist.

http://www.theweddingplanningaudiocast.com/Beauty.html

Highlights:

To prevent mascara clumping, dab the wand on the back of your hand (or a tissue) to remove excess layer of mascara then apply.

To prevent eyeliner from running, set liner with a layer of translucent powder and then add another layer of liner.

To set your foundation, don't brush your powder on. It can disturb the foundation. Instead use a puff and press the powder into the skin.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More