February 2, 2010

Grammy 2010...my favs

Even though I loved the performances at the Grammy's Sunday night, the fashion left me a little disappointed. The Grammy's is music's BIGGEST night. It's the one time, other than the VMAs, where anything goes and artists can make their glam squads earn the $$$ they're paying them!

I really didn't see a lot of mind blowing makeup but I did see several overall looks that I thought were well done.


Keri Hilson

Lea Michele

Carrie Ann Inaba

Melanie Fiona

Melody Thorton

Mya

Rihanna

Taylor Swift

Kaley Cuoco


So, who were your favorites?

All Photos courtesty of Just Jared, Concrete Loop ...cuz I don't have bank to be buying photos.

2 comments:

I'm tempted to send you a few pics of some makeup I thought was worthy of replicating - particularly because I think you can do it. :-)For starters Ciara's makeup was great - over the weekend it was smokey and for the Grammys it was so natural- it's as if the woman doesn't have any pores. Taylor Swift's makeup was nice but it was Keri Hilson's look that made me gasp!

LOL....I saw some good makeup but usually I see a lot of amazing makeup. I just wasn't wowed this time.

Ciara did look great. I thought the hair & makeup was on point! Very simple, very fresh. Too bad about the dress, though.

Taylor looked great.

Keri Hilson was my favorite of the night too. Flawless from head to toe. Ashunta did a fabulous job on her face.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More