March 9, 2010

About Face: Sunny Daze Tutorial

sunny daze title

This look is colorful, a little island-inspired and features one of my favorite products, LA Splash Diamond Dust.









PRODUCT LIST

|FACE|
Revlon ColorStay Foundation in Toast
L'Oreal True Match Powder in C7 Nut Brown
L'Oreal True Compact Makeup in W4 Natural Beige
MAC Blush Ombre in Ripe Peach

|EYES|
L'Oreal HIP Cream Crayons in Authentic & Attentive
LASplash Diamond Dust in Tampered & Enchanted Forest
LASplash Eye Sparkle Mineral Eyeshadow in Sunny Daze & Sea of Gold
L'Oreal True Compact Makeup in W4 Natural Beige
Wet N Wild Cream Eyeliner in Black
MAC Kohl Power in Feline
L'Oreal Extra Volume Collagen Mascara in Carbon Black
CoverGirl Midnight Black Eye & Brow Makers Pencil
Red Cherry False Lashes #76

|LIPS|
(First Part of the Video)
MAC Lipstick in Curtsy
Bobbi Brown Lip Liner in Chocolate
MAC Lipglass in Pink Grapefruit

(Intro & Last Part of the Video)
MAC Lipstick in Electro
MAC Lip Liner in Spice
MAC Lipglass in Pink Grapefruit

9 comments:

I love it!!!! Simple Gorgeous!!!!

you beautiful beautiful woman!!! wow!!! this is a gorgeous look!

You look amazing, I love the colors on you.

Okay, this is too fab!!! I love looking at tutorials of women with large eyelid spaces like mine, LOL.

Thanks Tysh!

Too fab! I'll take it! Thanks Erin!

Hi. I'm new to your blog. I found you through specktra and I love the looks you do. This is awesome. You have a lot of lid space like I do and you make me feel less strange about it.

shontay07108 - Welcome! I'm glad you found me. I'm glad you like the looks. You should never feel strange about having a lot of lid space. It makes things so much easier. You have a larger canvas. :)

Hello I have given you a Blog award please go to my blog and check it out!! Be Blessed

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More