July 26, 2010

$25 Makeup Classes from Celebrity Makeup Artist AJ Crimson

The Affordable Beauty - Class Series is a series of four (4) dates AJ Crimson has set up throughout the country to provide women with an opportunity to learn some of his tips and tricks to a flawless face - and for only $25.


If you aren't familiar with AJ, he is the man behind some of the work you see on faces like Fergie, Letoya Luckett, Amerie, Estelle, Keisha Whitaker (a partner in his Kissable Couture lipgloss line), and Brandy. In fact, AJ did the makeup for Brandy's latest shoot for 160g Magazine, in which she looked gorgeous.

AJ is amazing and I'm sure the class will be WELL worth it. Here are a list of the dates, I just wish he was coming to my city!

NEW YORK - JULY 28
Catchi Spa
115 East 39th Street (b/w Park & Lex)
New York, NY 10016

ATLANTA - JULY 29
Studio Space ATL.
3080 McCall Dr., Ste 2
Atlanta, GA 30340

HOUSTON - AUGUST 3
L Dance Studio
(Galleria Mall - across from Ello's & Next to Sak's)
5175 Westheimer Road, Suite C2150
Houston, TX 77056

LOS ANGELES - AUGUST 5
International Dance Academy
6755 Hollywood Blvd., 2nd Floor
Hollywood, CA 90028

For more information and to register for classes visit AJ's website.

4 comments:

aaargh I was hoping he would come to Chicago! That way I can drive up to attend the class and spend a few days in Chi-town

Amina, I know! Oh well, maybe next time.

grr no one ever makes it to Seattle :(

I am so mad about this, I am in Orlando for the week, I didn't even know about this I would of definately went to the class

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More