September 13, 2010

Are You Feeling This? Kelly Rowland for YRB Magazine


Kelly Rowland is ramping up the promotion for her upcoming third solo album. She recently shot with photographer Mike Ruiz, who I love, and here are a few pics from the session. The shoot was done for YRB Magazine and the above picture features Kelly rocking a design by The Blonds. I LOVE LOVE LOVE The Blonds. If I can ever make it to New York Fashion Week (I'm looking at 2011) that is the ONE show that I would die to see!



Kelly is rocking a very severe look here but I like it. Partially blocked brows, filled into create a virtually straight brow. Deep shadow on the lid in an almost cat-eye shape. Deep color on the lips. Contoured cheeks.


I am actually really happy to see Kelly going in a different direction. This is certainly a look we've never seen from her in either her time with Destiny's Child or her other solo efforts. I don't know if it's getting older (she's now 29) or getting new management (she dropped Matthew Knowles) but I like it and I'm excited to see what she's going to do next. So, are YOU feeling this?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More