September 30, 2010

Are You Feeling This? Nicki Minaj for OUT Magazine


Nicki Nicki Nicki.  Such a divisive character.  People either love her or they hate her.  Why she evokes such strong reactions I don't know.  I don't have strong feelings about her either way.  I look at her for what she is - an entertainer.  In this spread for OUT Magazine she puts a whimsical twist on her playful, colorful persona.  It's more stylized and a little surreal.  I.  LOVE.  IT.  







(images courtesy of OUT Magazine)

6 comments:

There is so much politics going around about Niki that feelings towards her are as strong as they are. To me shes just another entertainer in due time all the hype will die down and it will be on to the next one. For now I say just take her as she is an "entertainer" and thats it! Great post! :-)

I need to know who does her makeup, always flawless.

I'm one of those rare people that are on the fence when it comes to her. I don't care for her music (it could be burnout because my teenaged daughter has been listening to her for a few years now, but I'm always impressed with her interviews and her makeup, of course.

i loveeeee her lippies!!!! where can i get a dup of that?

Rinz @ miss-rinrin.blogspot.com

Rinz-Hmmmmm....maybe MAC Girl About Town? Not sure.

I guess most of the strong reactions come from her image as an artist and the question "Aside from her body, what makes her so special?" I like her makeup, but I don't care for her as a performer or personality.

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More