January 5, 2011

Are You Feeling This? Kerry Washington for LA Times Magazine



I first saw the above picture when Sam Fine tweeted it and said it was one of his latest projects.  That was a month or so ago and I saved the picture instantly.  It's gorgeous.


I'm always drawn to editorials that are a little different, a little edgy.  Not to mention that I've never seen Kerry Washington look like this.  You can go over and read the cover story (and see more pics) from the December 2010 issue of LA Times Magazine on their website.  I love it....but Are You Feeling This?



4 comments:

I love her style and the dresses in the photos!

She looks so gorgeous :)

Enter my giveaway:
http://danceofthegods.blogspot.com/2011/03/giveaway-100-followers.html

Charlene xxxx
A Cosmetic Affair

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More