March 29, 2011

FOTD: Top 10 of 2010


This is the look I'm wearing in my "Top 10 of 2010" Favorites video.  It was super easy and it's one of the few times that I have worn red lipstick in a video or in real life. I didn't do a tutorial but I did do a recap video where I explain the look and what I used to achieve it. I've linked that video below for those of you who'd like to see it.








|FACE|
MAC Pro Longwear Foundation in NC45
Rock & Republic Pressed Powder in Chenille
Inglot Pressed Powder in #60
Ben Nye Pearl Sheen Eyeshadow in White Gold

|EYES|
Stila Eyeshadow in Ray
MAC Eyeshadow in Carbon
Ben Nye Pearl Sheen Eyeshadow in White Gold
88 Matte Palette Eyeshadows (combined two ivory shades for brow highlight)
Red Cherry Lashes #605
Cover Girl Eye & Brow Makers Brow Pencil in Midnight Brown

|LIPS|
Maybelline Color Sensational Lipstick in Red Revival
Love & Beauty Red Lipgloss (From Lipgloss, Eyeliner, Mascara trio)
NYX Lipliners in Cabaret & Hot Red


2 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More