January 25, 2012

Because iLove It: Angelina Jolie at the 2012 Golden Globe Awards



I used to have a love affair with Angelina Jolie. I thought she was beautiful, sexy and fascinating. Well...that's kind of over. But, once in awhile she reminds me why I used to love her. I thought she looked beautiful at The Gold Globes a couple of weeks ago. The hair, the dress and the makeup were clean and simple but bold at the same time. A lot of people don't agree with matching makeup to clothing but I like it when it's done well - and here I think that it was. The red lip complements the red handbag as well as the red accent on the dress. I browsed a couple of sites to find good pics. Thanks and credit to Just Jared and Angelina Jolie Place.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More