February 5, 2012

DIY: Tabletop Light Tent

Right now I've got a pretty low budget solution for taking the product pics for this blog. It's mostly poster board or paper placed on the dining room table and propped up against a few books to create an endless background. But, I want to take things up a notch so I have been on the hunt for a light tent. I keep debating on whether I should make my own or just buy one. I've browsed a lot of blog posts and videos showing various different designs and I think this is one of the best that I've seen. For around $20 - $25 you can create your own - including the frame with fabric, the lights and the backdrop. Plus, it folds up for easy storage! Genius! So, if you are taking pics for your blog or your website this might be something to consider.



Below is a link to the blog post where she provides a list of products, prices and where you can purchase them.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More