February 16, 2012

IN THE KNOW: New additions to the Bdellium Tools line for 2012



Bdellium Tools is a brush company that I was introduced to in early 2011. I've purchased dozens (literally) of their brushes and have become a huge fan. I wrote a LENGTHY post reviewing a number of them here if you'd like to read it. The company recently launched a blog, which I've been stalking lately, where they announced the new additions coming to the Maestro, Studio and Green Bambu lines this month. It looks like the Mineral, Foundation and Smoky Eye kits that are currently available in the Green Bambu line will now come in Yellow Bambu. They'll be identical to the Green Bambu line in design and still offer synthetic hair but they will be all yellow. You can see a picture of the mineral brush set in the picture above. I can't wait to see them in person. I know that Bdellium exhibited at IMATS London and the ISSE show in California this month so if you were in attendance you may have already seen these.  Below are the eight brushes that will be added to both the Studio and Maestro line (and it looks like a couple will be added to the Green Bambu line as well). The pointed foundation brush really caught my eye. I don't know why but I am obsessed with them; I already have three or four. I hope to get my hands on it and a few of the others in the coming weeks to review for you guys.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More